Saturday, March 6, 2010

6/3/10

Lols let mi finish 1 post before I leave my blog inactive for 20 hrs.
haizzz today Si beh boring n disappointing la...... My facebook mousehunt didn't catch the terrible 2 mouse till Tis aftnoon cb sia tat mouse dam fucking hard to catch.took mi lyk 10~30 horns to catch a fucking small mouse =.= wasted all my sb+ so juz hav to w8 till nxt yr Cupid mouse out then catch n gt more sb+ lo.......... Cannot ply wt properly cos of my fucking two comps: my main comp can't strt game aft entering rm n my laptop keep on getting dced from Internet :( cud onli ply wt PROPERLY for 1~1 1/2 hrs n cud pwn lesser nubs :( juz wen I dc from the rm nubbie Lum went on9 =< sad tat I can't purely pwn him =( I can't even ply a single match wif tat nubbie shortie so v disappointing la
Hope tomoro can ply wt on main comp so wun be fucking laggy wen owing nubs n nt gt killed easily by ppl =) lastly cb catty mavis go gt my number from my fb acc wen I tot no1 wud care gting my number =.= hopefully, tomoro wud b a Better day

No comments:

Post a Comment